Rachel Donath is looking for a Technical Furniture Drawer with a strong creative vision, excellent collaborative skills and technical proficiency.
The technical drawer will work closely with the Creative Director on a variety of projects including furniture collections and home objects. You will be involved in all phases of the design process from initial sketch ideation to creating working drawing sets.
- A passion for luxury, high-end furniture and product design
- Ability to self-direct, problem solve and be flexible in a start up environment
- Skilled in develop mood boards and hand sketch new concepts
- Create detailed shop drawings for products in AutoCAD
- Digital 3D modelling capabilities in programs such as SketchUp, Rhino or Autocad 3D a bonus
- Build out a spec and materials library based on provided brief
- Assist the Creative Director in meeting all product development related deadlines
This role is a flexible contract position which can be done remotely and is open to global candidates.
Technical drawing using relevant software including producing 3D renders as well as an ability to hand sketch is a requirement of this role.
At Rachel Donath, we support passionate people by providing opportunities in their dream field. As a business, we value honesty, openness, trust, respect and flexibility and are looking for a candidate who aligns with our values framework. Opportunity exists within our fast growing business for career progression and growth.
To apply or find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a
- A response to the ‘Position Criteria’ listed in this job description.